Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Sunday, March 18, 2012

They made it!

Our family made it from Arizona! WooHOO!

My photo of the day was taken of them in July when they visited last. I can't wait to take spring pictures of all of them


My brother Kirby, Stacey and the girls, Ashley(15), Amanda(15), Logan(11), and Jamie(17). Pretty cute family huh?


I will keep you posted on our adventures over the next two weeks.
Have a great week, I know I will. *wink*
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment