Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just peachy!

Can it be? OH yes it CAN..... We have peaches!!! Since the remaining peach trees on the property are very old and very neglected we weren't sure what to expect after we pruned (butchered) a couple of them. It is very exciting to see baby peaches!


Now that we are on the property full time and can water and spray for pests we are hoping for a few peaches. Enough to make peach ice cream would suit me fine.
SO....I guess you could say things here are just peachy, hope things in your world are the same. :-)
Love to all of you
Jeanne
- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment