Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Change anyone?

This abandoned phone "booth" lives at the gas station we frequent in Mineola. I think it looks so lonely still hanging there, rusting all by itself with no phone hanging from it. A sure sign of change in our means of communication and world.


Looking at this reminds me how important change has always been. Especially dimes, *wink* they slid perfectly into our penny loafers for that call home if needed. What great memories of penny (dime) loafers, warm nights out with friends and phone calls home.

Jeanne





- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment