Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An afternoon nap

I spent my afternoon at The Azalea Trails (again) taking some spring/Easter photos of two of the cutest kiddos ever.


As we were finishing up I looked up to see this very cozy cat taking a nap........ a cat nap, in the warm afternoon sun....purrrfect. (ok ok I'll stop with the silly puns) It has one little paw over its eye, must have been a little bit bright.

It was a great day
Love to y'all
Jeanne
- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment