Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Giggling

We have been busy busy today enjoying some gorgeous weather. SO my photo of the day was taken on my iPhone. Sorry about the quality of the picture, the content is what's important anyway.


Jeremy with ALL of the giggling girls. Good thing he is such a good sport with a high giggle tolerance *wink*

Our day consisted of some shopping, some landscaping, some alligator gar fishing with a bow and arrow, a great dinner AND a whole lot of giggling!!!
Imagine that!
The dogs are both laying under my feet away from the giggling. I think their giggle toleration level has been exceeded. It is an amazing evening again. Looking forward to hearing the pond come alive after dark with all of the frogs, crickets and other unknown Texas critters. I wish I could send you a picture of our night time pond symphony. Pretty amazing.
Looking forward to another fun week ahead
Love to y'all
Jeanne
- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment