Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gotta LOVE technology

I am really enjoying the photo of the day challenge. It has made me start looking at things with my "photo eyes". With all the house stuff going on I have put the camera down for TOO long. Today Shaun and I spent most of the day planting the back flower beds but I did get a chance to spend a little time playing with a new photo app I got for my iPad.
Here are some business card ideas, let me know what you think
I took this picture of a great old brick wall of a downtown building




AND a picture I took at Christmas time of some friends




AND used the app to overlay them and add text




OR is brick wall and old door




AND some text




Alright I guess I should stop playing and start working to pay for all the playing. I just LOVE technology don't you?
We are still having beautiful days and gorgeous evenings. It is so nice to sit outside and listen to the sounds of the pond. Tree frogs, crickets, locust and heaven knows what else is out there, make for quite a symphony.
Just 2 more days until Kirby, Stacey and the girls get here ...... SO exciting !!!
Love to all
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment