Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring winds

We worked outside all day trying to get our flower beds laid out, planted and mulched before the storm we are expecting arrives. They are forecasting that we will receive 5-7" of rain between tonight and Sunday. The wind has been horrible. March is definitely coming in like a lion.




These buds are all over our property. Any idea what they are? Need a hint? They grow on a vine. I can't wait to share the "bloomed" photo!
Stay warm and dry
Love and miss y'all
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you are already planting your flower beds.....but we did have a warm day after the snow that fell last night!!!

    ReplyDelete