Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogging from my iPad

Hello!
I have a new app for blogging called BeWrite, so I thought I would try it out today.  Cross your fingers it works.  Yesterday I typed a whole page complete with pictures, hit the wrong button and lost it.  Bummer
It has been an amazing day in east Texas!  January 5th and short sleeves. I am sitting outside writing this, awesome!  
Starting a little smaller today.  Here are the finished concrete steps and patio. It looks awesome
The front steps

The back steps and patio
There will be an arbor at the top of the steps to the doors and down the front towards the left.
The painters are spraying doors and trim today.  They should be wrapped up by mid week.  We are scheduled for granite install a week from Monday and the electricians should be starting next week as well.  Shaun and Rueben finished the backyard fence for the dogs today,  it turned out great.  The concrete guys will be back in the morning to pour sidewalks, driveways and the pad for the outdoor fireplace. We are looking forward to a busy and exciting couple weeks ahead. 
Love to all, I will update when I can
Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking this new blogging app? I may need to try it!

    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the app is good, the operator is still a little challenged. *wink* It's getting better every time I use it....slow learner

      Delete