Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just two minutes

Good morning all!
I have just about 2 minutes to update everyone on what's going on.
As you all know we sold the house on Karah Lane and our scheduled moving date was August 19.  Monday night the realtor called and asked if we could be out by Friday!! Yikes!  The people who are buying the house are paying cash and living in a camper, and they are excited.  SOOO
We started packing and hauling like two people possessed!  The movers will be here for the furniture Saturday.  What a whirlwind!  BUT as I am sure most of you are aware it's how our life is and has been for years, and how we seem to function best.  God help us

I will update you as I can and will be emailing our new address to everyone soon.
I am also going to use the blog to update you on our construction progress on the new house.  Shaun has framers scheduled to start on September 15.  Exciting!

3 1/2 days of moving left to go and the Excedrin is flowing freely!  HA!

It's how we roll!


Love to all 

Jeanne
"No rain....No Rainbows" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment