Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Death of a salesman

"It is with a tear in my eye and raised blood pressure that I announce the passing of Mr. INTERNET at our new home. He was only with us for 1 week when his constant buffering, loading and lack of working caused his demise. His passing almost resulted in the death of the salesman and the installer who lied about the quality of the service I would receive from Hughes Net. His pallbearer will be the FEDEX man that comes to pick up his remains from the front porch.
He will be replaced as soon as possible with someone who values the true meaning of connection. In his absence, preforming the duties he did so poorly, will be his distant cousin 3G on the iPad.
His passing leaves us with a void in our life and a dust ring on the desk where his router sat while not working. He has deprived us of a connection to the outside world and hours of non stop Gunsmoke and NCIS reruns.
He will not be missed.... we will persevere"

Please send concerns and condolences to Hughes Net, your family, friends, neighbors and any or all ratings and review websites, so that no other family has to endure this trauma.
Disclaimer: no one was harmed during this event, only unplugged

Jeanne
"No Rain....No Rainbows"


- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so freakin' hard! Sorry for your loss...

    Love,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cristi it's been a rough day. ;'-) Hoping to return to normal soon. Mind if I come in my jammies tomorrow morning to check my email? I will bring my own tea

    ReplyDelete