Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Friday, April 13, 2012

Rust love

Have I mentioned lately how much I love rust?


The contrast between vibrant green, the pond water and the rust....oh be still be heart. *wink* Texas is full of these treasures. I got to spend a little more time with the tractors today...heaven I tell you...heaven


This is an Oliver 99 tractor. One of a very few in existence, AND it's runs!

Have an amazing weekend

Love to all
Jeanne
- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment