Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beauty surrounds me

For the last two weeks I been very blessed to get to spend time with my beautiful nieces from Tucson. Thankfully they are all very patient with me when it comes to my constant need to take pictures. Love these girls


Meet Jamie.... beautiful, oldest, responsible, National Honor Society member, 4H Grand Champion and Senior in High School, great sister and friend


Meet Amanda.....stunning, great in school, amazing hair, first born of twins, protector, athletic trainer, loyal friend and sister.


Meet Ashley..... very pretty, good student, beautiful hair, future pediatrician, athletic trainer, master fixter (fishing texter) loyal sister and friend.


Meet Logan.... so cute, the youngest of 4 girls, good in school, loves her iPod and the friends who live in it, a girlie girl who can shoot a bow.


Logan, Amanda, Ashley, Jamie


These girls fill my heart. My house is too quiet without them here.
Thank you girls for being such a special part of my life. I carry you in my heart everyday.

Love and miss y'all
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment