Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello y'all

Greetings from rainy Texas. I am very happy to report that we are only receiving rain and wind today and that the weather people have stopped talking about tornados. The pictures coming out of Kansas and Oklahoma are heartbreaking.
SO very glad the storm lost its power by the time it got to Texas.

A month ago I was inspired by a friend to post a photo a day. (thank you Diane) It has been a great experience! I have started seriously loving my camera again and have remembered how much I enjoy and love photography. Not just focusing on it as work (no pun intended) but loving every shot. The creativity is flowing again! Woohoo!
I will be continuing the photo a day challenge on my new photography blog page www.brickroadphoto.blogspot.com. Please come on over and check it out.
I will continue to post my usual rambling here.

I saw this the other day and thought it was so cute....and true


I always joke about saying, and earning the right to say, y'all. However must say I enjoy hearing people say y'all......how y'all doing, can I get y'all anything, so good to see y'all, oooohhh y'all look so nice, I could go on and on. It is just sweet. I love the south.

So with that I guess it's time to say.....

Take care....(unless you are reading this with your family then take care y'all....or if you are at work or with a group of people then All y'all take care now..... and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love ya
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

1 comment:

  1. Howdy y'all! We are lovin' the rain over here! Jeff put a metal roof on our pergola... and there is nothing better than sitting outside listening to the rain softly hit on it. Reminds me of simpler times!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete