Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A day at the spa

Annie and Riker got to spend their day at the doggie spa. Katie's K-9 Kountry Klub. "from frazzle to dazzle"Cute! Katie is so good with the dogs and they love her.
They both really needed to see Katie today. I don't know what she uses but somehow she manages to get the red dirt stains out of the white parts if their coat.


Getting Annie to stand still for a photo op is pretty tough. I actually think the only reason she is holding still now is that she thinks that bow is following her. Ha! Shhhhh maybe if she holds still it will go away.....My sweet neurotic baby. Love her


Riker, on the other hand, loves the camera and is very happy to hold still and let me snap away. Such a good boy


No photo session is complete without showing the world our "best side"


Love my beautiful babies!


Can't even imagine life without my furry family members

Love to all
Jeanne

Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

1 comment:

  1. Lookin Good! Don't you just love the fresh smell of clean doggies? HMMMMM. If yours are like mine, it lasts about a day and a half tops and then they are all dirty again! grrr. but love it while they are clean.

    ReplyDelete