Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Colorado to Texas

My Mom and Bill arrived on Friday afternoon from Colorado. It is so great to see them. They are on their way to Florida to visit Bill's kids and grand kids. I am so thrilled Texas is the perfect rest point for them between Colorado and Florida.
We are having a great visit!




LOVE these two!!
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment