Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crimson and rust

I got to spend the day with two of the most incredible people today. Two dear friends with their own piece of East Texas heaven. Mr. Davis collects and restores antique tractors and I am SO excited to get to take their (the tractors) pictures. We spent most of the day driving the property finding good photo spots for these pieces of history.

The crimson clover is in full bloom and it was spectacular!


Spring in East Texas is stunning in so many ways


You know I LOVE anything with history....and rust


A beautifully restored and fully operational MM from the 1950's


Crimson and Clover over and over.....


I will share more as I progress through this project.

I am so very blessed to live in East Texas"
Jeanne

Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment