Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Perfect

What a great time we are having in the high country of Arizona! Bob and Bobbi's house is nestled in the cedars near a place called Clay Springs, close to Show Low. Bob built what they call a cabin. We should all be so lucky as to have a "cabin" as amazing as their home. What a beautiful cozy home!
I promise I will get out tomorrow and take some pictures of the "cabin" and the area. Today we stayed inside all day and enjoyed visiting and catching up on life in general. Bob made fabulous smoked/bbq'd ribs, followed by home made chocolate cake. It doesn't get much better! Wait....Did I mention the home made spaghetti and bread? My my my
It is 45 dgrs here now so we have a fire in the fireplace tonight. Perfect!


I want to share a picture of one of their newest little addition.



Her name is Samantha and she is the sweetest little thing. She is so tiny and so sweet, she loves to snuggle, which of course suits me just fine!

After days like this I am reminded of how truly blessed we are to have family.

To all our Texas friends, praying the rain makes it your way.
Love to y'all
Jeanne

"Being a family makes you a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what"

- Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment