Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BE

Hi all,

I wanted to share yet another thing I saw on Pinterest.  www.pinterest.com
A very important reminder for me and a great idea.

I am one of the worst offenders of getting caught up in technology. I truly LOVE technology!  I catch myself checking and rechecking every device I have. 
I was recently reminded that it appeared as if I were unnaturally attached to my IPad..... and I must admit, they were right, I am  :-0 
So I am going to make a more conscious effort to BE with the people that I am with, instead of preoccupied with what "might" happen or what I "might" be missing. 
 
I challenge you to BE with who you are with everyday.
I will try to do the same........

Love and miss all of you
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment