Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Monday, December 26, 2011

oh my


rain and mud and cold.............oh my

sniffling and sneezing and fevers....oh my

more rain and more mud and more rain...oh my

oh my...oh my...oh my...

That pretty much sums up the last week.  Please note there it no exclamation point proclaiming excitement after oh my...just simply.. oh my.
As in oh my I have had enough red mud to last a lifetime, as in oh my these antibiotics are the size of horse pills-will this sinus garbage ever go away? and of course oh my I need an attitude adjustment.

OKAY!  well I got that out of my system.  MUCH better!

Hope everyone had a great holiday.  Since I haven't been very good about blogging holiday stuff I will give you a quick summary of ours.

Since we are living in the guest/pool house and everything we own is in storage we tried to keep the decorating to a minimum.  I was able to get all of the decorations into one picture.  Enjoy! 
We had Santa already and Jeremy gave us the Snowman and Bear on Christmas Eve.  Nice set don't you think?  I need to get them packed away for next year ;-)  ha!

Typically I make and bake to deliver to neighbors for Christmas.  No stove and my bad attitude made that a bit difficult, so here is what what we delivered this year.
                                     It's ReinBEER!      oh my

We had a really nice dinner at Jeremy's Christmas Eve and then we all met there Christmas day for the gifty part.  My boys really spoiled me this year.  The best gift of all was getting to spend two whole days with my guys just hanging out.  NOTHING beats family!  
Here is Robert in Jeremy's back yard, in the tree stand Jeremy bought him.  They about wore out that tree climbing up and down playing in the rain Christmas day.  Boys will be boys!
I was also fortunate enough to be able to practice my photo skills on some friends and their kids for the holidays.  It was fun, they were all very patient while we tried new poses and props.  It really made my holiday special.  I will share some of the photos in my next post.

As for the house, the painters came this morning.  It will probably take them at least two weeks.  They will finish the cabinetry first and then paint.  I can't wait to see the finished product!

I think a nap is in order

Love and miss all of you
Jeanne  

No comments:

Post a Comment