Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Monday, December 19, 2011

1940 Ford Coupe

1940 Ford Coupe.  Isn't she pretty?!  I LOVE cars and history, so being allowed to photograph these cars has been pretty exciting for me.  Just imagine the history and life events this car has seen.  It might have been someones first car, drove someone to an important business meeting, to the hospital to have a new baby, a first date, a trip to Grandma's house... the imagination could go wild



If you would like to see more pictures of these beautiful cars go to my photo web page


Mike has won several awards for his cars.  The thing that impresses me the most is that these cars are driven. They are NOT trailer queens.  They do not ride around in trailers and live behind velvet ropes where no one can appreciate them.  Both cars have taken several road trips and been in parades and car shows.  People enjoy them! They are truly a way of preserving history and memories for the people who grew up in that era, and some of us who didn't *wink* 

Thank you for sharing them with me Mike and Denise 

Looks like East Texas is in for some rain tonight!

Love and miss all of you
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment