Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday snips

Meet Jessica, Widgi, and Tim. They were kind enough to let me take their holiday photos.
I don't want to embarrass them but I must say I have never photographed such a handsome guy!  Widgi is just beautiful!   (sorry Tim) ;-)  and he is such a good dog. 
I have seen so many photo's with the heart shape made with hands or just that "I love you so much I have to touch your hand" thing.   Jessica has gorgeous hands NOT to mention that amazing bling! So here is their version
I think Widgi had a manicure just for the photo session ~ lovely!
These two are so sweet and it is so obvious they just adore each other

What a beautiful boy
We took A LOT of pictures that day.  Well over 100+  For me...practice practice practice  For them... I am sure they wondered if I was ever going to finish.

In the middle of the session Bobby, one of their good friends, came by to say hi.  I asked if he would hold the reflector for me so I could take a certain picture.  He obliged, they chatted, I walked off to change lenses and when I looked back Bobby was still holding the reflector, Tim and Jessica were still being cute and Widgi had decided he needed a break! This was one of my favorite pictures.

What a fun day with some pretty special people.  I thought about trying to sneak Widgi home with me (LOVE that dog) but it's hard to hide a 100+ pound lab AND there is NO way he would let his mom and dad out of his sight for very long.

Love you guys, thanks for a fun day

Jeanne

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeanne, we had a great time! We'll be your models anytime! Widgi is a pretty amazing boy. We really loved the pictures, they turned out great! I love that Widgi participated in the hand picture. You' re a wonderful photographer! Loved the pic with Bobby in it!
    We love you too! Thanks for putting up with us.

    ReplyDelete