Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cape Cod Light

Truro, MA is the site of the Cape Cod Highland Lighthouse (also known as the Cape Cod Light), the first lighthouse on Cape Cod.


The Cape Cod light was moved inland. Quite an undertaking! The coast was eroding and there was a fear of losing the lighthouse into the ocean. The Preservation Society, Coast Gaurd and National Park Service worked together to save this beauty. I am so glad they did.


Going up anyone?
More of our Boston trip to follow
Jeanne

~~All of the photos on this blog are protected by copyright and are the property of Jeanne May and Brick Road Photo. Thank you for not reproducing them without permission.~~ www.brickroadphoto.com
- Posted by Jeanne from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment