Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ceilings!

Hi all!
The drywall hangers showed up around noon and WE HAVE CEILINGS!

The rain gutter guys came back today and the gutters are fixed and PERFECT!

Shaun has spent his day on the equipment getting the front of the house prepared for retaining walls and drainage. With 2 pieces of equipment at his disposal he is in "man heaven". 


Things are progressing here.  I will continue to keep you updated.

Today I am thankful I got to tell my sister in law Stacey Happy Birthday. I am very thankful SHE IS A SURVIVOR!
Love you Stacey, and Happy Birthday!


We are enjoying an amazing fall day here.  The clouds are starting to form and with any luck we will see some rain.

Love and miss all of you
Jeanne









1 comment: