Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Make A Wish

In my last blog post "Strength"  I talked about an incredible family that had touched my life.  Yesterday they were featured on Texas Living on  KTXD TV Dallas, with Macy's and Make A Wish. 
Thought you might enjoy the interview
http://www.ktxdtv.com/story/20095353/make-a-wish#.UKVi3-CGyu9
Way to go guys!  You did a great job.
Be sure to get those letters to Santa written and delivered to your local Macy's store.
If you are considering making holiday donations, please consider The Make a Wish Foundation.



Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment