Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Determination

I love baseball! I have ever since my Grandpa Johnson took us to a Houston Astros game one summer when I was 12. I used to love to go to the Dodgers games in LA and do love the Texas Rangers, BUT little league is still my favorite to watch.

Shaun and I were both involved in little league for 4 years. It made for some great memories. We ate, drank and slept baseball when we lived in California. The boys started playing in February and usually didn't finish until October. It was exhausting but incredible.
Last week we were invited to a t-ball game. You know I can't pass that up, and of course the camera had to go with us. I really need more experience with sports photos and what a great place to practice.

I thought I would share with you what determination looks like.


Good job J! Way to keep your eyes on the ball!


Run J run! Yay he scored!


J is very good at sliding

In case you aren't familiar with 5 year olds and baseball, there is an unwritten rule (that only they know) that they all HAVE to slide at any and all opportunities. *wink*
They are all so cute and SO very serious.

J is a very determined, very sweet, very well mannered boy. He always greets us when we get there and then thanks us for coming, what a nice boy. He has great parents and role models in his life. Refreshing
We loved getting to be a part of his baseball games. Thanks Sam for thinking of us.

Summer and baseball....what could be better!

Love and miss y'all
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment