Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Forward and Back

Hi all!
I took these pictures last summer when my brother and family were here visiting. Then we sold the house, then we moved, stored everything including my computer, then we built the house... Blah blah blah
Anyway, I am finally getting everything set up and some time to go through the pile of pictures, 689 to be exact, we took that week.


Kirby and his girls watching the sunset over a Texas field





Kirby and his girls humoring me by turning around for yet another picture



Fun times, great memories

Love and miss y'all
Jeanne
Posted using BlogPress from Jeanne's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment