Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Thursday, September 29, 2011

WELCOME!

Hi all!
We can now officially welcome you to our new house through our front door!  They installed it today and it is beautiful!

It is solid mahogany and weighs a ton. Good thing for strong construction guys.  To the right of the door is the formal dining and to the left our office.

Riker is checking out the dining room...I hope he approves....   ;-)

The siding is coming along great, and isn't that the just the cutest little window above the door? 

The siding is primed yellow and gray, so it looks a little funky now.  The painters will come in a couple weeks.  I can't wait to see the finished product.


YEAH! It's coming together. The area around the window to the far left will be stoned.

We are still missing the back patio door.  I know the lumber company is doing the best they can, but I can't wait for it to get here. 

Hope all is well with everyone.  We are back to 100 degrees today.  uugghhh...  I sincerely hope this is the last day of summer.  COME ON FALL I need ya!

Love and miss y'all
Jeanne

Still praying for rain in Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment