Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love or Hate it?

I know it seems odd to get excited about a cleaning product, but lets face it there are a ton of them out there and only a few that truly work! More of them fall into the HATE category than the LOVE category.

Today I thought I would share a new product I found that I LOVE!  I have a couple good sized cultured marble vanity tops in my house.  They look pretty dull and scratched and nothing I clean them with seems to make them look clean.
I was in Lowe's yesterday and bought this product called Gel Gloss, mostly because it was the cheapest and I am tired of spending tons of money on stuff that doesn't work.
Well WAHOO! It works awesome and doesn't even smell bad. (Big bonus for us with sensitive noses)
You spray it on then smooth it all over the surface in a thin coat.  You wait for it to dry a bit until you see it become a little chalky.  Kind of like the paste wax we used to use on cars. Then you buff it off.  It looks great and is supposed to make things easier to clean up in the future.  It really did revitalize my counters just like it said it would.
It works on fiberglass, Formica and some other surfaces. BONUS!
If you try this I hope you love it to



Our weekend will consist of dinner with friends, staying out of the heat and no doubt another trip to Lowe's.  We just can't stay out of there.  Jeremy's house is coming along great can't wait to share pictures with you as he gets closer to his move in date.  So thankful that Shaun is so talented, not to mention patient, and able to be there to help with construction and management of yet another project.

Have an amazing weekend
Get out there and create a memory
I will share mine with you on Monday

Love Ya
Jeanne
"No Rain...No Rainbows"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment