Why I am here

This blog was started to connect with and keep family and friends up to date on life in Texas as I know it. A place to share my love for this area through photography, history, and stories of this adventure Shaun and I call life.... and what an adventure it is!
Warning: Some or all of this blog may contain nuts or stories of nuts, proceed with caution
Love to y'all

Friday, January 11, 2013

Steps

Happy New Year!
I am not a resolution maker, so I will spare you that "canned" blog post today. I do however try to think about and implement the steps that I can take to improve myself and my little corner of the world.
Confuscious said "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
Here are a few of the steps I plan on taking in 2013


I will strive to see the beauty in all things


I will cherish and preserve the past


I will make an effort to take better care of myself


I will remember and practice these two little words


I will pray more


I will play more


I will live each step

I wish each of you a wonderful 2013. Full of love and friendship. Remember to take it one step at a time. Cherish the moment
Love and miss y'all
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment